Find A Land Consultant

Land transactions require the type of specialized knowledge that can only be provided by a qualified land real estate agent. Find an Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) or RLI Member in Kansas to help buy or sell property.

Looking for an agent outside of Kansas? Use the national REALTORS® Land Institute Find A Land Consultant tool to find a qualified land real estate agent that fits your needs.